Wednesday, September 5, 2012

When It Comes To Men's Fashion......

"Can A Man Get A Break!" was my catch phrase when I first started shopping in Second Life.
Fashion for the male was limited. As in real life, Second Life fashion designs are catered around a woman.
Just as Jula and me decided to take a very long vacation  some of the top designers started to put out a men's  Fashion line.
I popped by INDI Designs and picked up this shirt and jeans combo.
Shirt: Aaron by INDI Designs comes with Tie, armcuffs, collar, and belt.
Jeans: Corey by INDI designs.
Hair: The Law in brown by Armidi
Skin: Tyler by Redgrave
Just perfect to wear out and about. A look of style, but comfortable enough to pop out for some wine and cheese.
Over the next few weeks I guess I will be setting here, watching Jula from afar as she redecorates the main house, changing everything out 4 or 5 times. Then going back to all the things that have been here the last few years. She is in charge of OUR house. I get to control everything in this house.
I have reopen DiCarnelli's Photography. Stop by and see our work. (Our Prices have not changed in over 3 years) Same great sevice! We have over 20,000 props, Yes I did say 20,000. We can set up just about anything you can think of! *Honeymoon pictures are extra!
I am setting up my office at the other end of the beach. When I find the perfect Fashion Staff I plan on bring "Fashionista Magazine into SL.
I can see Jula rolling her eyes now! I have been working on the magazine for close to 5 years. Just like a good wine, I am letting Fashionista mature. 
Oh, now that I got that bottle of wine, let toast!
To a new chapter of Fashion in Second Life,
To old friends,
To new friends,
To Life!


2 comments:

  1. I can see Jula rolling her eyes now! I have been working on the magazine for close to 5 years ... you are not wrong my eyes are rolling at this ! Good luck with that. I presume I will brought into this assignment in one way or another x x x

    ReplyDelete