Sunday, September 9, 2012

Howdy Darling

You show me a girl that don't like a cowboy, and I'll show you a girl that don't like guys!
You can't go wrong with some nice boots, belt, jeans, and a hat!
Where I come from, a cowboy hat is standard issue.
I stopped by Jungle Wear and picked up this hat, jeans and belt. (Cowboy Hat- Gray Snake, Jeans- Western Jeans 1, belt is included with jeans.
Boots- cowboy loafer black, from Redgrave.
Jungle Wear has the largest selection of men's clothes in Second Life. No matter what style you are looking for Jungle Wear has what you are looking for.
Here I am with my "never go wrong" shirt from Redgrave. (Longsleeved RETRO soft pink) 
You hit the clubs wearing an outfit like this you can't go wrong. Before the night is over you will be riding a filly! 
YeeeHaa!!

KasenK

1 comment: