Sunday, September 16, 2012

It all starts at the Profile Pic!


Blogging don't come cheap! Why I am plugging our Photography Studio. I am standing in front of a piece I did for a model. Now how much more Glam can it get!
Like the jacket? I picked it up at JfL Men's wear.
With cooler weather coming, I wanted  something that I could wear with jeans and  a tee, and go good with some styling dress clothes. I got the best of both with JfL's Sheepskin coat. While there I picked up a fat pack of muscle shirts. I like the details of these. They really flatter my chest. (Wearing the JfL Tank top in grey). You can hit the top clubs in Second Life wearing these and turn some heads. I like JfL, they have some nice clothes.
Only had a couple of drawbacks. I nearly left before buying any shirts, since they were upstairs, which were hidden in a hole behind 2 displays. (walked by it twice!).
The other were the prices. Some might find them a little steep, but cheap is one thing you don't lack in when dressing to Kill!
Tell you what I'm going to do, since you are putting out the Lindens to walk around in style, I'll take a profile pic of you for free! You just follow this blog, and send me a message, and I'll break out the picture box and get that Glam shot for you. Guy's you know the first thing you do, when you see a fine babe walking by, you check out her profile. Well they are doing the same thing!
So stop by DiCarnelli's Studio and check out my work.
Back in a bit,
KasenK

No comments:

Post a Comment