Saturday, September 8, 2012

Morning Walk

We all need our alone time. I take mine just as the sun is is coming up. It gives me time to get my thoughts together, and Jula time to make coffee! As you can see I restyled my hair. I went to visit an old friend's shop (Muism). I picked up  Eudo/copper chestnut hair for about 125L$.  I really like the simple short, yet stylish look. Perfect for my morning walks.
 A couple of years ago I woke up to a whole stack of boxes from Shiki, he was the first designer who (out of nowhere) started loading me up with some very FASHIONable Clothes!  On a late night shopping spree I picked this up.
Shiki- Light Grey Casual Jacket
Shiki- Plaid Pants (Weekend) 
It is a combo set. 
He sells it in several colors.
My shoes comes from my never fail me designer Redgrave. They are the "Classic Sneakers" in grey.
Guys, I can not stress enough how important it is to take some "Alone Time".
For those who are always alone, well hell you start dressing like this you will have a trail of girls behind your every step!
I think I hear Jula calling me for breakfast.
(I was wrong. She is calling to give me a (honey do) list!
Have a good one!
KasenK

No comments:

Post a Comment