Thursday, September 6, 2012

It seem I will be on my own for the next day or two, so I decided to haunt my old grounds.
Let just say it is way over the other side of the tracks!
Not much has changed except the wino's sitting on the corner of 5th street.
It felt good going back. Now that Jula and me are retired from the Fashion grind of Second Life, we have the time to travel and see all the new sites of SL. At times I do miss putting in the 60 plus hours of Fashion shows, and model shoots. Now that is one hell of a Lie! Ha!
I do miss all our old freinds that have also moved on. We had some good times.
Now is the time to make some new friends.
I dressed down somewhat for my day trip.
Still stylish. I went by MiMi's Choice to see what she had. One thing I like about MiMi's Choice is that she carries a wide selection of men's wear. I picked up a fat pack of shirts, vests and jeans called "Gabriel" that was 50% off, for a total of 700L$.

Shirt: Gabriel, Hell! everything is called Gabriel! Jeans, vest, shirt, and leg belt.
It is a nice combo. Ready to wear. (My Favorite!)
Since this is a new blog I decided to give you peeps some Incentives to follow this blog.
Not that giving you all the knowledge of men's Fashion is incentive to follow this blog! So I was thinking about giving out some Cold Cash gift cards of my favorite designers. This month it is from Redgrave for 1580L$!
Just hit that "Follow" button on the right. So simple those wino's on 5th could do it. Hey you women, those gift cards are good for you too! For every new 50 followers I will give one gift card out!
Until next time! (Think I will head back over to 5th and see if anyone wants to share a bottle!)
KasenK

No comments:

Post a Comment