Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall is just about here. Which means one thing.
Time to go shopping! I am starting to sound like Jula, using anything as an excuse to go shopping.
I stopped by INEDIT and picked up this all in one combo. (CrazyP-Men009 "Edward" Green-Blue) It even comes with a face light. 
The sweater is a nice fit. You can wear it with collar and cuffs as seen here, or without. I really like the colors. They stand out just enough to get noticed. ( Isn't that what it is all about?)
The jeans are part of the set.
Topping it off  are my brown loafers from Redgrave.
This is the prefect wear for around the house, or local pub. I'm standing in front of our piano bar's fire place. I think I just about got it set up the way I like it. All I need to do is to get Jula's Seal of Approval! 
Guys if you really want to get a girls or guys attention, you need to pick up this outfit. Also try to find a little hole in the wall type of place to spend with that special person. Jula and me set up this hangout to relax in. If you are having a hard time finding that special place drop me a line. I might just send you the landmark! Only thing, if Jula and me are having a romantic moment, just move on!
KasenK

No comments:

Post a Comment