Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Behind Every Good Man is.......

a Jula! Lets face it what good is a man without a good woman.(Not counting freedom, partying, bar hopping)
I owe what fashion scene I have to Jula Carnell or a word she uses "Bespoke"
Now I was not that all keen about fashion or modeling when Jula and me started dating.
I did get a bit fed up with all her modeling at the beginning. I have to say it did put a strain on our relationship. Well from my stand point. So much so, that I was ready to break it off with her. I mean she did crimp my style. It was getting harder to explain being out all hours of the night doing research at strip clubs.
Then it hit me! It was either Jula or Fashion and modeling.
I chose Jula, which means I chose Fashion and modeling.
Just before I made my choice she told me she would either give up or slow down on the modeling.
For me? Hmmmmm........ Just what I had hoped for! A woman who would do anything for her man.
Only one problem. Fashion and modeling gave life to my English Rose. She had a passion for it.
I loved Jula to much to make her give up her passion. Five years in a relationship in Second Life is a life time to some. To me it has seemed only a few weeks. ( Now I hope you men are still with me.)
Fashion scene is not something you are born with. That is unless you are Jula or Chalice Carling.
Fashion is what you make it. Your own style, part of someone else. A shirt here, a tie, hat, pants, jacket and shoes. It is not what you wear, but how you wear it.
Guys you need to invest in some AO's some good walks, and stands. AO's with some attitude!
You get some AO's and Hell the women will not even noticed what you are wearing! Well unless you are in a relationship with a model.
Oh, when your girl wants to go shopping, don't even think of buying something for yourself, Let her buy your clothes. For some ungodly reason it may look stupid to you, but all the women in SL will notice you! 
I mean we are men right? It;s all about being noticed! Stick with me, I will teach you how to turn every female's head in SL. 
Now back to the pix up top.
Jula is more than a Fashion icon, she is My Fashion icon!
Nearly 6 years with Jula. That is Attitude!
KasenK

3 comments:

  1. Very good , currently though my bank balance does not allow me to be a fashion icon ! I am so pleased I have a wonderful man with a rather healthy one at the moment ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will all those clothes you have should be back in style in a few years.

    ReplyDelete